Campfire Fish Grill with Base. Flammlach Cedar Plank Salmon Grill With A Standing Base and one Cedar Plank
Our Flammlach Salmon Grill holds one Cedar Plank to grill fish. This Fish Grill was specially designed to hold a 24" x 7" Cedar Plank to grill a King Salmon Fillet.
The definition of a Flammlach is half of a split salmon pegged to a wooden plank, which is positioned vertically in front of a wood fire and drizzled during roasting with a saltwater solution.
Our Flammlach Cedar Plank Salmon Grill comes with a Free Standing Base:
- One 100% Stainless Steel Frame that holds the Fish in place.
- One Cedar Plank comes with the purchase of this Salmon Grill. Additional Cedar Planks can be purchased.
- One Standing Base. Made of Black Steel. | The base supports the Fish Grill.
- Designed to hold a King Salmon Fillet
- Holds a 24" x 7" Cedar Plank
- Made in the USA
- Free Shipping for the Continental US. *Additional shipping charges may be added for NYC & Canada.
- The picture shows the Salmon Grill using our Asado Fire Table.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.